Food Service Management Solutions is a KPC preferred vendor who is a foodservice management consulting firm dedicated to meeting its client’s needs. From concept to reality in partnership with their clients, Food Service Management Solutions will assist all involved parties with identifying and reviewing all the issues that make your project or operation a success. They focus on how people and materials will flow through your space to provide the most efficient and customer focused facility possible. Their areas of specialty include process engineering, operations reviews, market and feasibility studies, bench marking, facility program development, foodservice and laundry facility design, operational implementation and follow-up services. Below is a menu of their services.
- HACCP Process and Procedures Development
- Foodservice Management Contractor Requirements
- Production and Service Staff Training
- Conceptual Program Implementation
- Advanced Food Production Planning and Implementation
- Revenue Enhancement Programs and Control Systems
- Quality Control Programs
- Audit Programs
- Policy and Procedure Manual Development
- Computerized Food Production Systems
Food Service Facility Consulting:
- Facility Programming and Master Planning
- Space Utilization and Planning
- Interior Design Development / Coordination
- Agency Plan Review Submittals and Follow-up
- Foodservice Construction Documents and Construction Administration
Their staff of professionals includes program consultants, foodservice operations specialists, and financial analysts. For information please contact Brenda Richardson, MA,RDN,LD,CD,FAND at (859) 624-2403 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
James River Solutions has recently been awarded the KPC contract PV-Fuel-2014-07. JRS is a leading full-service petroleum distributor across the United States, committed to providing customized solutions to fulfill each customer’s petroleum needs while exceeding their expectations. JRS has been SWAM (Small, Woman and/or Minority Owned) certified since 2006 in multiple states as well as with the Federal Government and is currently in the process of becoming WBE certified in Kentucky. James River can incorporate technology, education, and fuel reporting to reduce your overall fuel costs.
James River Solutions currently works with many great customers in Kentucky such as the University of Louisville, TARC (The Transit Authority of River City) and Kentucky State Police.
If you are interested in learning more about how you can utilize this contract for your fuel needs please contact Bridget Bailey, Project Manager at email@example.com or at 804-358-9000 ext. 308.